Friday, January 4, 2008

Dual at Sand Hollow - St. George, UT

I’ve added a new race to my schedule.

I’m going to also do the “Dual at Sand Hollow"

It’s in St. George. And it’s at the same location as the SG Tri (which, for those of you playing along at home, is my first Olympic Triathlon).

I hope that with this race I can reduce err...I mean... eliminate my stress for the SG Tri. I’ve never been to this place before (in fact I’ve never gone to a destination Tri before, it’s always been local). So this would be a perfect chance to get a lay of the land and figure out the secrets of the course.

The only problem is I can't seem to find much from their website. It doesn't say anything about the course or the packet pickup or whatever! They have already had a few events and there is no information on any of those.

Perhaps I'll get more information once I register??

2 comments:

The Stretch Doc said...

YEA!!! You on the plan my friend!!

so when we drinkn` again!!

and when you coming to bike, run .. Train.. you need to get on the stick! as the Bigun says..

rockon`

IronTriTim said...

Anything to increase your confidence is a good thing. Even if you end up just riding in the area it will be good practice. Sometimes riding the course is not a good thing. As someone said to me about the IM course, its a long way, and riding it just before the race reminds you how long it is.