Friday, November 30, 2007

I have a dream

Sorry this won’t be nearly as inspirational as that speech…but it’s true anyway (I mean I DID have ‘a’ dream ;-] )

I think it’s a sign that I have gone off the deep end. I am starting to dream in training for Tri’s.

The other day I dreamt that I won the Izumi’s “running shoes for a lifetime”. I.was.ecstatic! It’s weird (for me) when in your dream you actually try to imaging running enough to out wear the shoes in time to actually ‘use’ all the shoes [4 per year].

FOUR!

That’s a lot. A lot for me. 4 shoes = each shoes is 200-300 miles = umm...carry the one; divide by pie….OK it’s a lot.

800-1200 miles!

Per year!

I don’t think I’m worthy! Try telling that to yourself in your dream.

It seems even my dreams are unattainable seemingly impossible … Perhaps that’s why they call them dreams. You think!

No comments: