Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm so far behind, I'll NEVER die!

(I wanted to steal Calyx's title)

I’m not DEAD!

I know…I SUCK! It’s been almost a month since I have reported in.

I should be slapped.

But never fear, I haven’t been eating bon bons on the couch (OK that was ALL I have done!), I actually got out there a rode the bike, ran a marathon and more!

Oddly enough, it’s all these activities that have prevented me from writing. I want to do a race report, but before that I have to write about my long bike ride, and after that I need to write about my fun run and don’t forget to write about the snow mountain and don’t forget…..

At this rate, I am so far behind that I’ll never get caught up!


So screw it!

Here I am and we start from here!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You know your just being lazy and sitting on the couch with me;-) Just kidding, I have to tie him down in order to get him to sit on the couch.

You have had a great month.

(Oh, and you need to tell the folks about your 2nd stealthy marathon)

Calyx Meredith said...

Thanks for the shout out - and what a sneaky hard core athlete you are!! You did a marathon? I'm all about you having a clean slate and lord knows I am not one to get on anyone's case about long-after-the-fact race reports - but...but...I want to hear more!!

Stef0115 said...

Calyx I actually knew about this second marathon that Izaac ran -- when he showed up at the aid station where I was volunteering at mile 13.1!!!!

I hugged him (twice) and couldn't stop talking his ear off! The poor guy took off running really fast after that! ;-)

I for one would like to see an Angel Race Report. Not that you are taking a poll . . . BUT it was so freakin' windy out there and the course was SO different from the LV Marathon . . . I'll go ahead and suggest that.

:-)

ShirleyPerly said...

Ha, he does it again!!

Well, now that we know about it ...

(Happy New Year!)

RBR said...

What is up with the stealth marathons? C'mon we need the details!