Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rock N Roll Vegas Style!

The Race Report is on its way, but in the meantime:




What’s that?

Rock and Roll?

Marathon?

Las Vegas?

OH yeah BABY!

The Las Vegas marathon is now the Rock n Roll marathon!

Rock n Roll has bought the Vegas marathon and let the good times roll.

If you love the rock n roll type of marathons with lots of live music and huge support (and who doesn’t love it?).

If you love a nice flat course (And who doesn’t?)

Then why have you not registered yet?? I mean come on! You got me, you got Las Vegas, and you know you’re gonna have a rockin good time!

What else do you need?

Borsch, you asked where do we go next? Here

6 comments:

The Stretch Doc said...

looks good to me..!!

Calyx Meredith said...

What else do I need? A shoebox full of $50's for starters!! Race entry fee, plane fare, hotel stay, rental car - all those could be covered with a conveniently sized box of cashola. Sigh. I win the lottery - I am SO there! (But in the meantime - GOOD LUCK!)

Unknown said...

That is great news. RNR puts one really well run races. Very cool!

RBR said...

Hmmm, I will have to consider that one. I do like a RNR event!

ShirleyPerly said...

Ha, figures that'd happen after I've already run it ... But I'm sure it'll be an even better race in the fuure. Good for Vegas and good for those runnig it!

Steve Stenzel said...

Sounds good!! Should be a great one!!