Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yeah, Yeah I know! Pathetic!

I haven’t posted a single blog since Silverman.

Just so everyone knows, I am still out there. I have actually been running a lot (well kind of, compared to Silverman training it’s not really a lot).

Also, I noticed that I had just about zero soreness from Silverman! I expected my knees to be killing me (they were during the race!), but the next day I felt fine. I even went for a ride with my friend and we tackled the 3 sisters again. No problem!

I’ll post more soon and I know that I still owe everybody a race wheel report.

In the meantime, enjoy the turkey and eat as much as you can – for Friday we run!

5 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

You slacker!! (just kidding)

Wonderful to hear no post-race soreness. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Stef0115 said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

RBR said...

Running? Like getting ready for a marathon at Big Sur? What a fine idea! ;o)

I hope you had a great Turkey Day! I am very excited that you and Kelly are doing Solvang!!

Julie M said...

Hey I found your blogg on the Las Vegas Tri Page under the BBSC Endurance info and it said that BBSC has discout codes that they offer for the St George Triathlon in May and I was wondering if you know anything about those codes. Thanks for your time and help.
Julie M